Women's only hackathon as part of international women's day celebration at Technopark, Trivandrum.
Theme of the lady code jinja-2020 is - " Empower Enable Enact "
Participants can pick any of the below segment and come up with an innovative solution to resolve an existing issue to bring positive impact.
1. Waste management as a business opportunity
2.Cyber risk awareness
3. Smart Technopark - Technopark work place/ work culture improvement
4. Health and wellness
5. Skill development
6. Community policing
7. Government infrastructure development and effective fund utilization
8. Disaster management
Any women interested to participate in this hackathon is most welcome.
We encourage a mix of women skills in each team: design, business development and engineering.
Maximum team size is five members.
The presentation should address:
1. The problem (what are they trying to solve?)
2. The concept (concept overview?)
3. The solution (overall architecture . Demo, if any)
4. Consumer size (identify consumers of the solution and quantify in simple terms. This should address the different personas of consumers)
5. Uniqueness (are their other solutions that solve this same problem?) and if so, what’s this product’s advantage (why does your solution solve the problem better, what makes yours unique?)
6. Why now (what are the forces driving a solution for this now?)
Will Update soon
Innovation [uniqueness of idea]
Potential to resolve the issue
Adherence to design standards
Overall Presentation deck, skill and handling of Q&As